Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 26 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:26 pm

"It was. Dick he told that they caught Thawne. He's not in police custody, again," Wally told her. He should feel relieved, but he knew Thawne always got himself out of the hole one way or another. So he wasn't going to let his guard down just yet.

"Wally. Right. He still hate my guts?" Carter asked, looking at him as he passed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Mei put the pot down after pouring their glasses. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"No.he just thinks your stupid now," Dick stated. Well that's what he said, but it was a joke. But Dick felt she kind of deserved the cold shoulder a little bit after what happened.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Wally just sighed and leaned forward on the counter and rubbed his hands over his face. "Honestly, Mei, no. I'm not. I'm never going to be okay until I know that psychopath is fully restrained and locked away somewhere for good."

"Haha. Funny. Tell him I feel the same," Carter sarcastically replied. She knew Dick was joking with what Wally said, but she still didn't regret going after him. Now Thawne was in police custody. That was better than nothing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:06 pm

"But you'll never know that," Mei said. Okay, maybe not what he wanted to hear..  She was still figurin out all human ways of taking.

Dick went into their bedroom that was next to the living room and started to change leaving the door open so they could continue to talk." Ha. Yeah."He slipper the shirt off." So you going to explain to me what this is all. About?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:19 pm

"Exactly. I'll never know, because Thawne always, always getting away one way or another. There's no stopping him. Bay tried to stop him, the Legends tried to stop him, and he's still here! So how the hell are we supposed to stop him unless he's dead for good?!" Wally didn't mean to raise voice, but he was overloading. All he could think about was how to stop Thawne from killing anyone else he cared about.

"Stay shirtless and I'll talk," Carter joked after seeing him slip his shirt off. Then she saw his look and sighed. "Alright, fine. Serious. I went after him because I feel guilty. I feel played. It's my fault that Barry died. So I wanted to even the odds and just.... Have all this anger go away."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:26 pm

Mei stepped back a little and frowned. She could sense his feelings, and it was scary. "Would you really kill him?" She asked. She had felt it. He wanted to, for a bri f moment.

"Anger or guilt?" Dick asked, walking back out after he put a fresh shirt on and he put his hands to his hips.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 am

Wally took a breath to calm himself after seeing he scared her. "Honestly, Mei, if I had the chance... I probably wouldn't. Barry wouldn't want... Want me to stoop to his level."

"Both. I feel both, okay?" Carter looked down, the beer in her hand looking more enticing by the minute.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:40 pm

"And I would not want that either," Mei said, walking up to him and grabbing his hands. "I am sorry if I upset you today," she appologized, thinking about how she went to lex corp without telling him. She knew he had lost Sky, and now he had lost Barry. She didn't want to cause him any more pain.

"Well, want to talk about it?" Dic k looked at her as he sat down in the couch next to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Wally shook his head and he gripped her hands. "No, don't apologise. I just want you to promise not to do something like that again. At least without having me as backup," he told her. He appreciated she wasn't getting angry at him or scolding him. But he definitely did that want her to feel bad either.

"You know I'm not good at talking about how I feel. That's where we're the same," Carter muttered, taking a drink out of her beer. She let her emotions talk through her actions.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Mei frowned. "Do you really think we can stop luthor from putting up more fabrics?" She asked.

"Yeah  but drinking isn't going to help anyone," Dick stated, looking at her seriously.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next