Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 75 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:29 pm

(Cool! And yeah. Then she will only talk to Dick and after she is gonna be like "why were you quiet" and all that stuff.)

Mei was at home, well she and Wally were still staying at Dick's place until they got their own appartment, which looked like it was going to be soon. But right now she was talking to Wally about what to possibly do about the whole Lex Luthor situation.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:33 pm

"Oh, I wish I had brought my camera," Carter whispered, causing M'gann to giggle.
Stay whelmed. I'm going to scope around the area, Auquaman (right, since Orin retired, right?) ordered before doing so.

"Well..." Wally sat down after getting both of them drinks,"first, we need to strategize. We know that he's poisoning the ocean with those fabrics, but we have no proof."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:33 pm

(Sure! Makes sense!)

Right. We're staying sharp, Miss Martian thought, walking a bit closer to the stage, pressing past a few people in the crowd who were waiting.

"Alriiiight, ladies and genltemen, but perhaps, mostly ladies," The speaker went up on stage to get the crowd going, and he saw mosly girls in the front anyway. "I hope you're all ready to hear some tunes!" There were cheering from the crowd. "Alright!" He laughed a little. "He's come all the way from California just to be here tonight, Hollywoods new rising star, who will be preforming songs from his upcoming album. Give it up everybody for Mitchel Stone!"

Here goes nothing... Dick thought to himself before stepping out onto the stage, meeting the cheering fans.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:43 pm

(OMG all I can think about is magic Mike right now XD)

Carter decided that maybe she could catch some of his " performance" on her phone, all the while she tried to stop herself from snickering. She knew Dick hated to sing, especially in front of others, but what he was doing right now... Priceless!!

Until she heard the song he was singing. Oh yeah... She had some old songs she wrote for herself, but a lot of them was before she and Dick started to go out. They were all mainly love songs that she dedicated to Dick hoping he would notice her but she was too chicken to ever show him. Plus, she couldn't sing worth a damn so they remained in a box under her bed until that mission.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:29 pm

(Haha, really? I haven't even seen that movie xD Is it any good?)

Dick was indeed nervous. Usually he would stay sharp on a mission, keeping his eyes open, but at the moment he was so occupied with trying to remember the lyrics and well, trying to not be nervous infront of all these people as he were singing.

All seems calm, for now. Miss Martian reported, looking around among the crowd who was already into the music.

Mei frowned, thinking back about the blueprints. "He,.. he said everything was in the computer. Would digital blueprints be enough proof?" She asked. She didn't exacly know how human society worked in prooving things.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:18 pm

(I haven't really seen it either XD)

All clear around the entrance as well, Aquaman reported, being on the outside of the place now.

Same here. It's almost too calm , Conner said, using his infrared to just make sure.

Carter was just watching Dick as he performed. Her heart started to ache as she kept listening to the words. No, she was over it -over him. But why did it hurt her so much?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:47 pm

(haha then how could it remind you? xD)

Barbara, back at her appartment was also watching one could say, from her little bug cam. She didn't speak to Nightwing for now not wanting to distract him while he was singing since she knew how nervous he was. But when she had asked him about where he got all the unwritten songs he had kinda avoided her question.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:46 pm

(Because of fanart XD)

"I can't do this," Carter whispered to herself. I'm going to see if I can spot anybody I know. You guys keep an eye on Nightwing, she reported to the team.

(Sorry! Forgot Wally!)

"No, no those are perfect! Now all we need to do is somehow get into their office or even in the building, be able to download the specs, and then present them to the media," Wally said. "But, we also have to avoid Luthors crazy robot assistant."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:53 am

(Haha love it xD do you wanna do a big fight at the mission or just like a bit more chill?)

The team nodded and kept their eyes sharp for any sort of threat. They hoped that they would take the bait, it was their best chance at catching these traffickers.

(No worries)

"Well, I almost got passed her. But it kind of seems like a mission for Dick," Mei said, knowing how good he was with computers. She really didn't understand it. But he was also busy on that other mission. "Do you have an idea?" Mei asked Wally, since she wasn't really one to go on missions, but he had more experience.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:18 pm

(Mmm... Maybe just a bit chill. Maybe they could come
after Dick after his performance is over. Maybe dick could have seen Carter leave a little early and wonder what's going on with her so he goes outside to ask her what's going on when Carter sees someone trying to kidnap dick so she quickly pulls him into a cramped space , hence the get really close idea LOL XD)

Wally thought about it before he got an idea. " Perhaps we don't need a bird, but a vibe..."

He called up S.T.A.R. Labs one and only Cisco Ramon. He might not have his buy Powers anymore, but he was still a computer smart.

"Hello? " Cisco asked as he munched on some Doritos.

"Hey, Cisco. Need some help. How fast can you make it to Blue Haven? " Wally asked.

"What kind of help are we talking here? And let me answer your question with a question. Why didn't you call your uncle? " Cisco asked.

"Because I might need the illegal hacking kind of help, not the fast kind. So you're not? " Wally asked.

"I'll be there in an hour, " Cisco said before hanging up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next