Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 73 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:40 pm

Mei smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm a little hungry. Thanks." She said.

Dick and Barbara were just talking when Wally came back to the kitchen. "Hey, how is she?" Dick asked, turning to his best friend.

"So, what's on your schedule today. Anymore tripple dates?" Artemis asked before taking a sip of her Coffee.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:17 pm

"Much better. Someone did give her a drink last night. I don't think it was spiked with anything. It could just be how she reacts to alcohol. We had never seen her ingest any before," Wally said as he opened the freezer to see if he could just pop something quick into the microwave.

"That is true. I'm glad she's doing better now," Barbara nodded. She felt relieved that there were no long lasting effects. Other than a hangover, or did she even have that?

"I'm not sure. Will and I didn't go to the club with them. Speaking of, we should call them to see how things went. It was the first time Mei went and first time Wally could get drunk," Carter teased as she cut up some pancakes for Sammy. She then got some syrup on them before walking over and putting the plate in front of her. "Here you go, honey."

"Thank-oo!" Sammy cooed before she started eating the pancakes with just her hands.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:46 am

"Yeah, let's just say it's better to stay away from any clubs," Dick said. "Is she hungry?" He asked, seeing Wally get something into the microwave.

"Yeah, do we even wanna know how that ended?" Will asked, looking at the girls.

"I'll call them," Artemis said, getting her phone put and putting it on the table before calling Dick, since she didn't have Wally's new number after he came back. Did he even have a phone yet? She put it on speaker.

Dick felt his phone viberate in his back pocket and picked it up. "Sorry, it's Artemis." He said, since Wally didn't really have time to answer his question. He picked up. "Hey,"

"Put on speaker," Artemis told him, sipping on some Coffee.

"Uh, okay?" Dick pulled his phone away from his ear and put speaker on. "There."

"You guys have to tell us about lasy night. How did it go? It's me, Will and Carter. And the kids, but don't mind them." Artemis said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:09 pm

Wally exchanged a look with the others before answering, "Ah, yeah, it was fun until..."

"Until...." Carter paused from cutting up her daughter's pancakes.

"Well, let's just say that Mei is cut off for good," Barbara said
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:47 pm

"Oh-kay?" Artemis arched an eyebrow but just shook her head. "Well, we're glad you guys had fun."

"Yeah, what about you? How did babysitting go?" Dick teased. He really wasn't jealous about having kids, so much work and ugh. No. Wasn't for him, at least not yet anyway.

(I am trying to recall if we had an idea in here or not 🤔)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:26 am

"It went good. Sammy and Lian like the magic show so much that now Lian wants amagic set for her birthday, " she said with a slight tease towards Will.

"What did I tell you? All Hocus pocus, " under his breath.

(When I was catching up by rereading over this topic, I noticed an idea where dick and the team undergo a covert mission as a rock band or band of some sort. And then something about dick getting jealous of Carter being with will or something? Or that's what I'm kind of hoping LOL it's so weird remembering that I have Carter and will together. LOL XD)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:15 am

(Oh yes! I have a vauge memory of that! I say bring it on! And I can imagine girl. it's been a while and it's not easy to remember xD I need to go back and read about this idea to freshen up my memory)

"Well I know someone who'd love to preform as a magician for her birthday party," Barbara teased, giving Wally a look. It would be pretty funny seeing him act wizard at a birthday party, especially since he hated magic.

Artemis snorted. "Yeah, didn't you seriosuly consider becoming a wizard yourself?" She teased, recalling the conversation they'd had in the bio-ship so many years ago when he was trying to impress M'gann.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:57 pm

Wally gave Barbara a look. " Seriously? "

"I want a magician!" Lian giggled out. Sammy giggled out as well, causing even Carter to laugh.

"Well you heard the girls. Looks like Wally is going to be a magician for their birthdays, " Carter said with a smirk.

"Uh, how about no? We will leave that for zatanna, " Wally said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:36 pm

(haha love Wally. Okay. So. About this under cover idea. I really like it. We should do it. But I feel like we need to add something. Like. Where would this jealousy feeling come from? We do have Dick and Babs together and all that. Hmm thmm. Thinks)

Dick laughed lightly. "Well, great. Maybe we can do something some other time, that involves less alcohol." He suggested.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:15 pm

(Hmm... Yeah, we should do the idea 🥰 but as for the whole jealous thing... Perhaps..
Oh! I got it. Maybe Carter has some songs she wrote out for Dick when she was younger and Mei songs those songs when they are undercover. Memories get all riled up and stuff keeps happening like Dick and Carter get ready close at some points of the mission?)

"Agreed," Barbara and Carter said in unison.

Talk about awkward.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next