Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 30 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:51 pm

(Yes, that's right! And I think it was the perfect choice for you to pick!)

Sky let out a small laugh as she smiled, feeling him dry the tears from her eyes. "T-that was beautiful," she told him, still feeling warm inside of her by how sweet that gesture was.

"Um," Dick looked over and suggested. "Vegetables?" Honestly, she was the one who mainly made sure they had some sort of vegetables to their food. Dick was kind of lazy with it unless Alfred was watching him. Then he was always forced to also eat his vegetables.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 30 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:15 pm

(Thanks!, 😊)

"Just for you, beautiful, " Wally with birth before kissing her head then laying a hand on her stomach. Then he whispered into her ear, " And just for our baby too. "

He couldn't wait to tell everyone about how Sky was expecting a baby. He knew his mother was going to be so overjoyed that she would finally have a grandson. Or granddaughter. Or maybe both? Lord help them if they had twins.

"Maybe you can grill up some peppers? I'll cut them up for you, " Carter offered before one of her favorite songs to dance to came onto the radio. She let out an audible gasp and just started to move her hips and do some funny dance moves. Oh while holding a knife, forgetting that she was holding it for a second. But it was fine, her dad had practically shoved a knife into her hand before she could learn how to grab.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:55 pm

Sky felt her cheeks tint pink as he whispered that into her ear. She smiled at him when she looked at him again. They were going to be parents! She still couldn't believe how happy that made her! She intertwined her hands with his. "I'm so excited," she told him in a low voice, smiling as she started swaying with him a little on the dance floor.

"I don't know if I should be more worried about me or the peppers," Dick joked, seeing her start to dance to the tunes, while still holding the knife. He chucked lightly. She really was something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:02 pm

Wally chuckled with a warm smile before he got one hand around her waist and her hand in his before starting to slowly waltz with her.

"Oh, calm down, Dickie," Carter teased him, grinning. Then she did a fancy trick with a knife, catching both of them in her hand with no problem.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:23 pm

"Do you think we're gonna be good at it?" Sky asked Wally as they were slowly waltzing. She didn't want to say be parents out loud incase someone were to overhear so she hoped he understood what she meant by her question. Thinking about it, she was actually really nervous to become a parent. What if they'd suck at it?

Dick chuckled, seeing her. "You know. One might almost think you came from the circus, not me," he teased her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 pm

Wally didn't look at her as he danced with her slowly. "You? You're going to be amazing at it. I should be the one that should be the most nervous right now, " he said with a little chuckle. He honestly was super nervous about becoming a father. But he was also happy at the same time. He just helped he could be like his dad, supportive and fun. Hopefully he won't be too corny then he already was.

"You have nothing to worry about. You're to be an amazing mother, " he whispered into her ear after leaning down and whispering so no one could hear what he said.

Carter just laughed before she did a mock bow. "Why thank you. That's High praise coming from you, " she teased him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:29 pm

Sky blushed at his words, but smiled. Wally always knew the right thing to say. She looked up at him and whispered against his lips, keeping her voice very quiet to make sure no one could pick up on what she said. "And you're going to be an amazing father." She had no doubt about that. She could imagine how Wally would be once their child was born. Sky imagined him playing with their child a lot, being very protective and only wanting what was best for their son or daughter. The thought made her smile as she wondered what gender the baby would turn out to be. But she was happy to keep that a surprise.

"Yeah, it's not often I give you compliments like that," Dick teased as he was still working on grilling everything for their meal. He was actually really excited to just have a nice meal with her. It was the little things like these that he really appreciated in their marriage.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:48 pm

Wally didn't even say any corky comments like "I know". Instead, he just smiled down his wife before he cupped her cheek and I kissed her. His other hand slid around her waist, holding her against him. He was just so blessed to be given a life like this. He didn't want anything or he didn't want to trade anything in the world for this.

He pulled away and whispered, " I love you. "

"Yeah, what's up with that? What's a girl going to do to get your attention around here? " Carter gave him a tease before she finally went back to finishing things up with cooking on her end. She finished up the potato salad then placed it on the side, knowing he liked it better warm then cold. She preferred when it was cold but it was okay if she eat it warm too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:30 pm

Sky smiled as she looked up at her loving husband. "I love you too." She said, before she rested her head on his chest as he continued swaying with her to the music. Sky absolutly adored how Wally would dance with her like this. She loved when he took her dancing and she knew he did it for her sake as well. The feeling of his arms around her always made her feel like home. She couldn't wait to start a family with him. Their family.

Dick let out a laugh before he flipped the meat over as it was cooking. "You're saying I'm not being romantic enough?" He teased back, looking at her and seeing she had finnished the potato sallad, which did look delishious if he said so himself.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30