Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:03 pm

Sky couldn't help but to giggle before reaching up to kiss his lips. She was so lucky to call this man, right here, her husband.

Dick stopped in his motions when she brought up the topic. He let out a deep sigh before he said. "Carter... we talked about this." He really didn't want her to push the subject again, so he tried to avoid it by not even turning towards her but just focusing on the grill. He'd already said his opinion about it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:18 pm

Wally only got a grand on his face before he angled his head so he could kiss her deeper, wanting to put every shed of love into that kiss he had because he was not going to leave her for anyone, or anything ever again. And if he had to keep reminding her about it, about how much he loved her with kisses, gestures, even verbally saying it... He would do it until the end of time.

"You are making this really hard to not just keep you all to myself in our room, " He whispered onto her lips once he finally pulled away.

Carter frowned, already knowing he was going to act like this when she brought the topic up. "I know we did, but that was then. This is now. We're home now, nothing is going on in our lives. No vampires, no werewolves, just the occasional villain that we can kick their ass before they even know it! And everyone else I know is already having babies, Dick. Some are even on their second child. I want what they have, a family. A family with you. I thought you wanted that too? If we wait, something could happen. Something like what happened with Wally. You can lose me, or I can lose you, again. And again. We can still have our freedom, but just have an extra person to love and cherish the memories with."

Yeah, Carter might have been rehearsing this in her head for a while now. She was wanting to bring it up to Dick forever, but he had been busy so she hadn't been able to have the time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:53 pm

Sky chuckled. "Well, we have all night later. Besides, I'm expecting a replay of that song." Sky told him. Honestly. She would never let it slide now that she knew he could play and sing if he put his mind to it.

"We won't have our freedom," Dick stated before turning to his wife. "A kid means a lot of work... work I don't wanna put in right now." He stated, being frank. He sighed. "Look. I'm not sure when I'm gonna want to have kids, but I know I don't want them now. I don't know what else to tell you," he said. He really hoped she would just let this go. He didn't understand why she was so eager to have kids now. They hadn't even been married for a whole year yet.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:41 pm

Wally let out a little sigh and he shook his head as he crossed his arms. " You're never going to let that go now, are you?" He teased his wife, giving her a playful look. But he would play that song for her over and over again until all his fingers fell off. Fastest how much he loves her... Even if getting calluses from those damn guitar strings really was a pain in the ass. He had done much more for her and would do it all again... But he really hoped that he never did honestly. He wasn't going to leave her again.

Carter was giving him a sort of hard and determined look. She wasn't going to let this go so easily like how she did back when Ireland.

"It's not that big of a deal, dick! We are having a good time now, things are calm, the world is calm. I want to be able to bring a child into the world before things get fucked up again! And before I change my mind! " I told him, holding my arms out for emphasis. That's why she wanted a child so badly. All her life she never thought of having kids because that would be continuing her father's stupid bloodline. But, after seeing how wonderful the world actually was, and being able to bring a child that was half her, also husband, their children would just be wonderful.

Carter also understood what Dick was going on about she really did, but still.. She was too scared of something going wrong and then never being able to experience that with him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:14 pm

"Mhm, no," Sky smiled innocently as she swayed up to him. She found his hands and made him open his arms, intertwining her fingers with his. She could tell he had calluses from playing. "It gets better," she promised him, taking his hands to her lips and kissing the top of his fingers. Her fingertips were soft, but she remembered when she first started learning how to play guitar. Now, she was used to it so it didn't bother her much.

"It is a big deal!" Dick insisted. "And changing your mind? Carter, things could get fucked up at any point in our lives, you know that!" Dick groaned. "Ugh, why are you so eager to have kids all of a sudden!?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:19 pm

Wally began to blush like crazy When she did that, and he couldn't help The very warm smile that bloomed onto his face. What she just did was so adorable and so intimate in another way and Wally loved her even more for that.

"I believe you," He said before adding with a gentle flirty," If you keep doing that anyway."

"Because I had a vision of us for kids, all right?!" Carter shouted at him, tears now going down her cheeks and not even trying to hide them. She wasn't guilt tripping him or trying to. But it was true.

"I had a vision a long time ago of us having a family, Dick. And we were so, so happy. And I want that happiness. I want that sense of security, of love. I never felt more at home than I did when I was with our children..."

(I just thought that would be a really good reason as to why Carter was so gung-ho on having kids.)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:57 pm

Sky only returned a warm smile at him and repeated the gesture of kissing the top of his fingers, before gently gripping his hands with hers, placing another chaste kiss ontop of his hand this time. She looked up at him, still holding onto his hands. "I love you," she told him. She loved him so much for learning how to play a song to her, and not just any song but something he wrote. It meant so much to her.

Dick's eyebrows softened a little bit, mostly because he hated seeing her crying. "Carter..." he walked over and grabbed her hands. "We can still have that... just not now." He said, his voice soft. He looked down for a moment before looking back up at her. "Look, I love you and I wanna be with just you. Just us. At least for now... is that so wrong?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 pm

Wally lean forward and got his forehead resting against hers, having his arms right around her waist now and holding her clothes.

He locked into her eyes and he whispered, " I love you too..."

He loved her so, so much... He was so blessed to be able to spend this time with her.

Carter looked down, sniffling. " No... It's not. But I'm so scared of losing you and not getting that chance... If anything happened to you, I don't know what I would do. Honestly, I probably just off myself because I can't imagine a world without you in it..."

Carter was looking into his eyes when She had said that. It was a truth. If she lost her husband, there was no way she would be able to survive by herself. She would kill herself is something happened to him.

It all went back to when she was told that Damon had killed him and then turned him into a vampire... Well, didn't really turn him into a vampire, Stefan had been making sure that they were all drinking some of his blood in case a scenario like that happened, which is really fucked up if you think about it...

But Carter wasn't taking any kind of chances like that. Not like how Dick was doing. With him being still in the hero life, he was risking his life every single day.

And Carter didn't want the happiness with anyone else. Just him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:59 pm

Sky got a greater smile before she reached up to give him a soft and gentle kiss. Pulling back she bit her lip with a small giggle. "Let's get to that dance!" She pulled his hands a little as she lead him to the door so they could grab their coats and get going.

"Hey, hey. It's okay," Dick said, using the back of his fingers to wipe her tears away. "You're not going to lose me," he promised as he gripped her hand a little with the one still holding onto hers. "I promise, okay?" He said, looking into her eyes. He knew he technically couldn't promise that, but he didn't want her to worry about him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:16 pm

Wally help Sky get her coat on before he got his own on and let them down to where a car was waiting for them, courtesy of Donchald Of course.

The faithful Butler opened the limousine door so the two could pile in, but Wally insisted that he holds a door so that way Donchald could just go ahead and get the car running.

And once they were in the car, He drove them to the club, where Wally knew that Sky was excited for multiple reasons. He was excited as well. He wished he could tell the whole world about how he was going to have a family with Sky, but it was in the best interest to keep the pregnancy a secret until they couldn't anymore.

(I don't want Carter to try to hypnotize dick until after they find out that Wally and sky are going to be parents ^^ That way it's Not all in just one night)

Carter wanted to believe him, she really did, but they both knew that they couldn't make that promise. Nobody was promised tomorrow.

But she just decided to believe it for now and got a half smile. "Okay. I believe you, " She told him before she hugged him tightly, frowning over his shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next