Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 29 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:24 pm

Donchald definitely noticed the royal couple being a little extra smiles, but he wasn't one to pry, so he just dropped them off at their destination.

Sky had been smiling the entire way there, both because she was very excited to dance, but also because she was just very excited for the future. She accepted her husbands hand as he helped her out of the car, like the gentlemen he was, before holding onto his arm as they walked towards the lakeside location. It was dark out now, but the deck was lit up by lanterns giving their reflection to the blank water. Sky felt how her heart filled with warmth as the sound of people and live music playing. She looked up at her husband, biting her lip with a small smile since she was trying to contain her excitement. This was all so romantic.

(Yes, I think that's good!)

Dick embraced her tightly, just holding onto her for a bit. He hated arguing with her, even if he knew that was a normal thing in a relationship. They were just in a tough place right now. It would blow over, or so he hoped. "I love you," Dick whispered to her while still holding onto her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 29 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:38 pm

Wally saw her excitement and just started to laugh a little. " Go on, go dance. I'll go ask the musicians or whoever I need to talk to if I can do a little serenade for you, " He told her with a soft smile, going to seeing her that song that he had written once again, since she really loved it and he had a feeling that she wanted him to perform it again. And he would, over and over again. Anything to keep that smile on her face.

He was going to be a father. A father! Gosh, wait until he told his parents. And dick, and his friends... Wally could hardly believe it when Sky had told him that she was pregnant. A little thought I had to cross his mind that he didn't really like, but there was no way that vampires could have children, right? Isn't everything about them... Dead?

But then he thought himself silly for that. Of course the baby was his, and he was going to be a father, a great one. One that his own father would be proud of.

Carter hugged him a little tighter when he whispered to her. " I love you too... " She whispered back, burying her head into his chest and just drinking him in. He could always calm her down, even when he could be the object she was mad at. Which she had been a moment ago, since he insisted that they wait to have kids. Yes, they had just got married not even a year ago yet, but Carter really wanted children of their own. To have little ones around their apartment, maybe house one day. The thought always made her feel warm inside, but it seemed like Dick only felt dread when he thought about having kids with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:33 pm

"Mhm, okay," Sky said, letting his hand slip out of hers as she watched him walk off with a sort of secretive smile. Was he really going to perform to her infront of all of these people. She doubted it. Wally didn't like to sing, not really or at least so he'd told her, but guess time would tell. Sky dropped ger thoughts as she walked up onto the deck to join the people who were dancing to the music there. She gave some nods in return to people nodding their heads out of respect to the queen and smiled. She understood why her father loved coming here. It was more familiar in a sense. People showed respect, but they could still come there and be themself without getting too much attention. Something that wouldn't happen if they, let's say, just wanted to walk to town. It was nice. To feel like everyone else.

(The song Wally wrote is so sad though, haha. People gonna be like. Dafuq? XD maybe he should sing a more cheerful song? Haha xD just something I thought about, besides. Maybe the other song is a bit personal.)

Dick pulled back from the hug after a moment, but kept her close as he stroke some hair behind her ear, smiling down at her. "How about we continue with dinner? I know you're going to love this meat I'm preparing," he said, hoping to relieve the tension a bit. He was glad they still talked about it, but it was just hard. Something told him it wasn't going to be the last time Carter would bring it up...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:56 pm

(Yeah that's true. Maybe he just plays the guitar for her or something? Maybe he learned some other fun tunes while he was at it? He won't sing, he'll just play the guitar? What do you think?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:26 pm

(Yeah, yeah. I think that's good! Learning some accords and stuff. Totally cute!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:43 pm

When Wally returned, he had a guitar strapped around his torso and a band was getting everything together. He wasn't really comfortable singing in front of all of these people, but he thought he could still serenade his wonderful wife with a song that she might like. He got everything together before he sat down on the stool, trying to look as " Cool "as he could before he called out, "excuse me, everyone! If I could just have a moment of your time... "

And of course, with him being the king, literally, everyone stopped and the place grew silent. He could tell that his wife was definitely confused but he just gave her a wink before he said, " I don't mean to interrupt the fun festivities here, but I was thinking of taking this time to serenade Sky, my beautiful wife, and you're wonderful and amazing queen. Can we all just give her a hand?"

Carter smiled at his affectionate actions before she nodded. " Yeah, I am excited that is. And I know you're going to love this potato salad, " She added with a small smile. She kissed his cheek one more time before she went back to preparing everything. But it still bugged her, in the back of her mind she couldn't stop from secretly wishing he would just change his mind. See how wonderful a family with her would be. But she had to respect his wishes, even if she didn't like it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:33 pm

Sky smiled and tried not to get embarrassed as everyone gave her a big round of applause. She just mouthed thank you and nodded her head towards everyone. It was nice, to get the feedback that her people at least thought she was doing a good job as their Queen. She then looked up at Wally, not helping but to smile since this was so unlike him. But he was really ready to play for her, infront of all of these people, and it meant the world to her. Sky promised herself she would do her best not to start crying.

"God yes! I can feel the taste already! Dick expressed, since he was really all about her potato sallad. He walked over to put the meat into the pan. He was getting really hungry now... He almost felt like Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:27 pm

(I just thought this song was so perfect and ironic lol 🤣😝

)

And after the applause died down, Wally gave an appreciative nod to all of the citizens that were now waiting for the wonderful performance that he was going to do for Sky.. He looked at her and gave her a soft, romantic looking smile. " This one's for you. I love you, Sky," He said, earning some "Awws" from the crowd, making him chuckle.

Then he propped his knee up before giving the rest of the band a nod before he started to play the song that he knew his wife loved the most.

(At least I hoped she likes it lol 😂)

Carter gave a little chuckle and rolled her eyes at her husband. She decided to try to get her mind occupy with something else's, so she said, " how about some tunes, babe? Look what I've been practicing. "

Carter then waved her finger at the speaker that they had in the wall, and music started to play on command. A fun rhythm started to play from the sound system, something they could dance to while they cooked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:40 pm

(Haha, did you get it from watching Twilight xD ? Also, I do really like the song. But I don't like twilight haha )

Sky was trying to keep it together and not become emotional Infront of all of the people there, but she couldn't help a few happy tears coming to her eyes as Wally performed to her with the band there. It was just so beautiful how he'd learned how to play the guitar for her and it meant the world to her.

"H-hey! Look at you little miss magic!" Dick laughed. "Nice!" He started nodding his head to the music as he was frying the meat. "Did Zatanna teach you that trick?" He asked, since it felt like a total Zatanna thing to do.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:47 pm

(😆😆🤣🤣 I remembered you said you liked the song and that you didn't like Twilight and I was searching for a perfect acoustic song that sounds like something that Wally might have practice on the side and that sounds something like sky would like too. I was going to use an Elvis song but I chose this one instead)

Wally into the song with the last strum of the guitar and he looked up, smile on his face especially when he saw his wife's happy tears going down her face. Everyone was quiet before the crowd erupted into cheers, clapping for their king and the band behind him. Wally stepped away from the stool that he had himself propped up on and he gave a bow to everyone before the outstretched his hand and said, " Thank you! Thank you, thank you everyone! But that's all I have for today I fear, because I want to spend this time with my wife, " He told them.

Thankfully, everyone understood and he was able to give the guitar back to the guitarist that was so graceful to let him borrow it. And after that, he walked up to Sky and he wiped away her happy fears.

"Normally, I hate when I see you cry, but I'm actually happy you did,'"He joked with his wife.

"She might have been giving me some pointers here and there, " Carter told her husband with a smile. She finished up her potato salad before asking him, " All right, it's done! Where do you need help with now? " "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next