Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 25 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Everything she said processed through Carter's mind and her eyes went wide. "Oh my God... You're screwing with him. He-He compelled you, didn't he? He did something," she said, taking a step back. She gripped her hands before she went to a wooden table in the corner before breaking off the leg. The flowers in the vase fell on the ground with a little crash and she made sure the tip of the wood was sharp enough. "I'm going to make him release his compulsion on you," she said, giving Sky a look.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 25 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:04 pm

"What!? No! Carter, stop!" Sky grabbed her arm and made her look at her. Sky frowned. "He's not compelling me. I invited him here," She explained. "I know I should have asked you and Dick for your okay, but he's not as bad as everyone thinks. Besides. I didn't have anyone else."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:46 pm

"Sky, I'm not angry you invited him here, I'm angry you're sleeping with him!! Its only been six fucking months since Wally died and you act like you don't even care! How could you do this to him!?" Carter yelled, still eager to plunge the wood through Damon's chest.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:06 pm

"Okay. What are you talking about!?" Sky asked, just confused right now.

"I think that's enough yelling as it is. Or were you planning on using that?" Damon, suddenly by their side after flashing there. He saw bridezilla holding the wooden stake and he gripped her wrist, taking it from her before she did something stupid. That. Maybe would get her killed.

Stefan was there next." Damon! What the hell!?" He glared at his brother. It was very loud not to hear that by suprrhearing.

"Hey. She's the one who started it," Damon held up his hands innocently.

Sky sighed. "Can we please not discuss this now?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:19 pm

"I want you away from us, Damon. Away from me and far away from Sky," Carter growled at him, feeling even more angry since he had grabbed her wrist. Then she looked at Stefan. "Did you know that Damon did something to Sky to make her somehow forget Wally? Or did you do something worse?" she glared at Damon again.

"I didn't make her forget Wally, genius," Damon said, going over to Sky's side since he had a feeling Stefan was going to make him reveal what he actually did.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:41 pm

"Okay. Now I'm feeling really confused. What's going on with these accusations?" Sky asked, holding her head. Did they just hate damon that much?

Stefan sighed. "Damon? Care to explain what's going on?" Stefan asked.

(I don't think he would admitt it xD haha. Being damon. He'd lie)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:39 pm

((Oh yeah, he'd definitely lie xD))

"Uh... No," Damon answered. "Because nothing is going on. I didn't do anything to Sky. Though, I really want to do something to the two of you, but because its your wedding, Mrs. Bitch, I won't."

"Fuck you!" Carter told him, seething. She didn't want to make a scene at her wedding and she had been gone too long from her own guests. "I'm going back out there, but when I come back, you either be gone from my sight or ready to tell me what you did." She then stomped out, going back to her husband.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:45 am

Dick was trying to keep things in order during the meantime. Mingle with the guests and try to make up a good excuse why Carter wasn't there. When he saw her coming back into the big room he smiled. "Where have you been?" He wispered in her ear. He could she she was smiling but something was defiently up.

Stefan turned to his brother. "Is there something you're not telling me? " He asked seeing how upset Carter had been. Damon did seem to bu up to something. 

"Damon didn't do anything to me, Stefan," Sky assured him letting out a sigh.

"Then why was Carter implying just that?" Stefan asked. Sky could easily have been compelled but not remember it.

"Because she doesn't approve of me and Damon being together," Sky admitted. It was probably the first time Stefan heard it too.

"Together?" Stefan repeated. "like..  Like a couple?" He just looked at them. He didn't really see them fit.

"No. Nothing's official Stefan and it can't be..." Sky said.

"You? And my brother?" Stefan asked one more time. Looking at them. It did seem strange.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:20 pm

"Sorry, but I am about to murder one of our guests," Carter whispered back. She glanced back at the room and added, "Damon did something to Sky. I don't know what, but she's acting really weird."

"Big surprise that I can actually find a nice girl," Damon sneered at his brother. "Like she also said, nothing is official. I've just been a good friend the past sixth months. Nothing wrong with comforting a friend, right?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:33 pm

"Weird how? Because she bought Damon here?" Dick asked in a wisper. How come Sky and Damon were their main subject on their wedding Day? 

"Right," Stefan arched an eyebrow, still thinking it was weird. He dropped it just because Sky didn't seem to be giving off any weird signal. "Well. Alright then. But you have to convince the bride othervise or next thing you know you'll have a stake through your heart." He tapped Damon's shoulder before he walked back out.

Sky let out a breath. That wasn't exectly the way she planned on them finding out." I'm sorry about Carter Damon. You know you're not exactly her biggest fan."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next