Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 24 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:55 pm

"Then this is coming home with us," Damon said, grabbing one of the wines to hold onto. He was really trying his hardest to be on his best behavior for Sky. Otherwise, he'd be bored as hell and probably would have lured out one of the bridesmaids to compel her to sleep with him and then drink her blood. Or something like that anyway.

As Carter chatted with some of the guests Dick invited, she glanced over at where she saw Sky and Damon talking. The bad feeling in her gut grew, especially when she saw Damon wrap an arm around Sky's waist. "Dick," she whispered, grabbing his arm. Giving a polite smile to the guests, she said, "Excuse us for one second" before leading him away to talk to him. "Look at Damon and Sky."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 24 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Dick hadn't exactly been paying attention and he looked over when Carter directed him. His eyes were a little shocked at what he saw, but he furrowed them a little bit and looked back at Carter. Carter couldn't be implying that the two of them, could she? He asked. "You don't think?"

Sky chuckled. "We're not leaving yet," She insisted, taking a glass of champange that was already poured up. She took a sip and playfully pushed his chest before she felt his arm bring her close. She smiled up at him. "C'mon, don't tell me you're not having at least a little bit of fun?" She insisted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:22 pm

"Yeah, I think so. Damon did something to her, I just know it!" Carter hissed. If this wasn't her wedding day, she would have broken the leg off of one of the wooden chests and tried to plunge it into Damon's chest by now. "He might've compelled her or something. I have to go talk to her."

Damon looked down at her and he got a little smile. "OKay, maybe a little fun. This is all nice, but you know my parties are a bit more...loud and crowded."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:32 pm

"Carter, wait-" Dick sighed, seeing she had already left his side before he could stop her. A few moments later Stefan approched him from behind. "What was that about?"

Dick turned and sighed. "I think I recently got single," He joked. He was trying not to worry. Carter could be a bit rushed and sometimes jump to conclusions. He wasn't gonna try to stop her from finding out the truth though.

"Isn't everything with you?" Sky teased back. Yes. She had experienced that while in bed with him. Not that it was a bad thing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:57 pm

"Oh, you are so in trouble later," Damon smirked before he heard a throat clear behind him. When he looked over, he saw a pissed off Carter standing there. "Oh, hey, Corpse Bride," he teased.

"Haha. You're funny," Carter sarcastically said with an eye roll. "Not." She glared. "Sky, can I have a word with you in private?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:10 am

"Um, yeah. Sure," Sky smiled a little at Damon before excusing herself. Sky followed as Carter lead her off somewhere a bit more private, well enough so that Damon wouldn't be able to eavesdrop with his enhanced hearing anyway. It had her a bit wondering what she had to talk about right now, instead of dancing with Dick.

"What is it?" Sky asked after Carter closed the door to one of the rooms connceted to the big reception room.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:46 pm

"'W-What is it?'" Carter repeated, looking at her like it was obvious. "You-You're letting Damon be so handsy with you! And its like you like it!? Did you just suddenly forget what happened 6 months ago!?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Sky frowned. "Of course I didn't forget," She said, hugging her arms. How could she forget Wally's death? He was her best friend. "But I don't see how that has anything to do with me and Damon?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:43 pm

"It has everything to do with Damon! He's getting super comfortable with you, in more than comforting way, and you're just letting him. I'm also very, very happy to see you happy and smiling, but even I thought you'd still be getting over Wally's death. So, whats the deal? Are you dating Damon now or something?" If Sky said yes, Carter was going to go ballistic.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:01 pm

"It's not like that," Sky said. She took a breath. "You know I can't be seen in public with just anyone." With her status as the queen there was no way she could be dating Damon, not out in the open anyway. She wasn't denying anything, but being with Damon was more complicated than that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next