Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 62 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:38 pm

Carter smiled before she got out of his arms and went to the living room. "How about we order some takeout and put in a movie to watch?" she suggested as she shook her phone with a grin on her face.

"Its true. There was one thing I never liked," Wally said after he swallowed the first lump of food in his mouth.

"Really? I don't remember you hating anything," Rudy said, an eyebrow raised.

"You remember that seafood please we went to with Uncle Barry one time? They cooked everything in front of you and there was even sushi? It was the octopus, where its tentacles would move after you poured the soy sauce on it. That was," Wally shuddered. "Bleck. Ruined my appetite."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 62 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:17 pm

"You're paying?" Dick teased her, even though they shared economics now when they were married and living together.

"You should try blood," Sky muttered, glad he never got to experience that at least.

Mary stopped eating for a moment, Exchanging an eye with Rudy. She cleared her throat. "H-how's that going now? The supernatural? Is that still a part of your lives?" She carefully asked. Honestly she had been more worried since she found out her son was a werewolf. And then he died. And that had also been because of the supernatural.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:36 pm

"Does it matter?" Carter teased back. He knew perfectly well they had one bank account and two separate cards for said account to use.

Wally frowned a little when his mom mentioned about it. "No. Its not. All of that is behind us." Lies. It wasn't, but he really, really wanted it to be. Ever since those damn brothers came into their lives, its been nothing but torment. Yeah, they helped them a couple of times, but everyone close to them nearly died for it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:32 pm

Dick only chuckled and shook his head. "You make the call. I'll find us a movie to watch." He said, since he always ordered something wrong whenever he ordered for his wife. Wow. That was a reality check.

Sky glanced at her husband, wondering why he lied to his parents like that. But she decided not to comment. She guessed he just didn't want to worry them.

"Well. I'm glad," Mary smiled warmly at her son. At last he wouldn't have to suffer the agony that came with his... Eh. Werewoöf side.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Carter winked before she dialed up the pizza joint they always got food from and ordered two pizzas, plus breadsticks. Dick loved the breadsticks from that restaurant. Once the order was made, she joined her husband in the living room and sat down on the couch. "Whatcha pick?" she asked.

"That makes two of us," Rudy agreed, laying his hand on Mary's. They were both grateful that they no longer had to worry about crazy vampires, werewolves, etc.

Wally only smiled with a nod before looking at Sky. He was really, really wanting every supernatural thing out of their lives, and that meant Damon, too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:05 pm

"Mission Impossible," Dick said with a grin and he saw her look. "What? I thought we could have a marathon?" He chuckled.

Mary smiled and asked after taking another bite. "So, when are you two leaving back for Ireland?"

"The flight departs at 10 a clock," Sky said, and honestly she wasn't looking forward to that, since she was scared of flights.

"Alright then, well still gives me time to serve you both a proper breakfast." Mary nodded.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:44 pm

((Fun fact: Never seen Mission Impossible XD or at least all the way through))

Carter chuckled. "Its better than a chick flick," she said, when in reality, she LOVED chick flicks. Her favorites was anything with Anne Hathway, Julie Andrews, or Rebel Wilson. Not that she'd admit it to anyone....

"You don't have to, Mom," Wally said, even though he loved her cooking. Wish he could somehow take it with him to Ireland all the time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:10 pm

(Amg, really! They are really entertaining tbh)

"Yeah, cause I so often pick out the chick flicks?" Dick teased her, knowing that was her thing to do. "Now come over here. Pizza won't be here untill another 10 minutes!" Dick laughed and grabbed her by the waist before wrestling her down in the couch, playfully.

"Of course I do. I want to," Mary decided, determined.

"Thank you Mrs. West. And you to Mr. West, for everything." Sky said. It was so kind of them to let them stay her a few days and work things out.

"Of course. It's the least we can do. And please Sky, just call us Rudy and Mary is fine." Rudy insisted. After all, Sky was onto them every time they reffered to her as 'your higness' or 'queen' or something like that.

Sky smiled. She was grateful to them. They were family.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:30 pm

((I know I should watch it XD))

Carter let out a surprise scream when he grabbed her and wrestled her down. "Dick! Hey!" she laughed as she tried to get him off of her. "Get off!" she laughed.

Wally smiled and he grabbed Sky's hand under the table. It was nice to finally have his family together. He missed them more than he thought. And once dinner was done, he was helping his mom wash the dishes since he felt like he wanted to repay her for everything she's done for them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:46 pm

(Yeee lol)

"No, the weak lose!" Dick teased, keeping his hold on her. He loved playing with her like this. He felt like 13 again, but he could live with that. Besides, she needed to let lose a little after all the tension she had been having over the past months.

"So, now that you're back. How soon can I expect a grandchild?" Mary asked her son as she was drying the water off of the dishes. Of course she didn't know about the whole, 'damon-thing'. She thought they both just were returning to their lives.

While they did the dishes, Rudy was just reading the newspaper.

Sky herself had went back upstairs to start packing the last things down into their travling bags. Not that they had much, since almost everything was in Ireland, but still. She smiled at Wally's old room. She remembered the first time she was in there. The first time that she and Wally played in that room. The first time she actually showed the song she learned to play in guitar for him. The first time they kissed...

A vibration was heard and Sky got cut out of her thoughts. She expected it to be Carter again, but frowned when she saw the caller ID. Damon. She sighed before she picked up. "Hello?"

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next