Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 6 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:28 pm

(Skip to like the spell and The big epic moment and then the Sad moment and ya know)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 6 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:44 pm

((Yeah ^^ Should we skip to the next day for it?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:06 pm

(Sure or that evening.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:23 pm

((That evening it is then ^^))

After finally reaching their destination in Canada, Carter noticed the place was an old sacred ground where disasters had once taken place. It felt dark and cold and she could not believe she was having to do this. "Exactly what is the spell, Klaus?" she asked after going to the circle in the middle.

Meanwhile, in Ireland, Wally had everything set up for that night. He had beautiful candles lit around their room, had the sheets replaced with some sexy red silk, had soft music playing, and had some wine delivered to have before. "Sky is going to love all of this," he grinned, rubbing his hands and making sure everything was in place.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:43 pm

(Woop woop!)

"I'm not a witch, but I fetched this for you. You're welcome," Klaus said, handing over some papers and some ash. "There are candles in the car if you please. I know how you witches love your flames." He said. So the spell was basically for her to make the white oak tree burn and that way he would be totally safe from any stakes. However, it was protected by powerful witch magic so it was going to be hard, cause imbalance.

Sky had been trying not to bee too curious about what Wally had been up to that day. So she had used that time to work on her music. Mostly spending the hours by the piano in the big hall and writing down some tunes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Carter frowned and she looked at the paper and the ash. She went and got the candles, lining them up correctly and she got down on her knees. "Okay..." There was no way out of here. She didn't know what the hell she was even doing with this spell, other than making Klaus even more powerful than he was. She placed the ash and began her incantation, hoping this wasn't gonna backfire on her or something.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Klaus only grinned, smirking. He guessed a witch could come in handy after all.

That was when Dick, over seas called Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Carter had opened her eyes when she noticed the air pick up and dark clouds form above them. Was this supposed to be happening? She still had no knowledge of what this spell really did.

Wally was doing last minute fixes when he heard his phone go off. He groaned and grabbed it off the table, answering it. "Dick, right now isn't the greatest time," he sighed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:16 pm

"It's important," Dick replied shortly to get his attention before he went on. "To make a long story short. I noticed something was off so I went and checked the security cameras in my appartment. Apperently Klaus showed up. He compelled me to forgett the whole thing, but the point is he took Carter." Dick said. He was driving on his Motor Cycle through the rainy weather that had started an hur ago. "Now, I did some digging and turns out they're heading for Canyon Martin, just on the boarder to Canada. The news are already talking about a weather. Now I don't know what he's planning, but I know it can't be good." Dick was having a little trouble seeing through the heavy rain. "The Leauge is busy fighting a crisis in Washington. I am on my way there now, and I have no right to ask you but, you're the only one who can get there fast enough."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:28 pm

"From Ireland to Canada? I..." Wally knew that his best friend wouldn't call unless it was an emergency. He checked his watch and then looked back at the door. "Alright. I'll suit up and be there as soon as I can. What do you think Klaus is planning?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next