Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:59 pm

Carter just laughed as she struggled with him. "Oh, I'm the weak one?" she challenged him, grabbing his shirt. She knew what he was doing and she didn't mind it one bit. It was good to just be themselves, acting like the young adults they were.

Wally stopped from drying the plate he had in his hand before smiling a little. "Hopefully soon. We're trying to settle things in Ireland first before thinking of having a family." Of course they were thinking of having a baby one day, but now it was put to the side with everything going on.

"Hey, Sky. How is it with the in laws?" Damon asked, knowing where she was because he kept a close eye on her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:09 pm

"Yep. You're the damsel in distress, and I am the big mighty dragon. Grrr," Dick played with her, acting silly, but sexy. Sexy silly. Not that that was his thing, but he knew she knew he was just playing with her.

"I know," Mary giggled. "I'm just teasing. But I am excited though, and you don't know how happy I am for you to have this second chance. Both of you." Mary said. She still thought it was a miracle that her son was live and well and that he and Sky now were back together and could really become a family one day like they always wanted.

"How'd you-" Sky sighed. "Nevermind." She ran a hand through her wavy hair. "It's good, I guess. Some quiet before everything starts tomorrow." She put down some of Wally's shirts. She was honestly worried about how things were gonna play out once they landed in Ireland tomorrow afternoon.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:47 pm

Carter saw his face as he "growled" at her and she just went into a fit of giggles. "O-oh my God," she laughed as she covered her face with her hands. "You're so, so..." She laid a hand on his face and brought him into a kiss, whispering, "you're so adorable, baby."

"Me, too, Mom," Wally said, smiling a little. If she only knew what he knew. He knew Sky was still thinking about Damon against her better judgement. He just hoped she could try to get over him.

"Going back to Ireland tomorrow?" Damon asked, leaning against a tree from where he was hanging out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:57 pm

Dick closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss. He smiled at her warmly after pulling away. "Only for you, love." He said, stroking a lose strand of blonde behind her ear. He kissed her nose playfully.

"Okay, I'll finnish up here. You go spend some time with her," Mary said, shooing him away. As glad as she was that he and Sky decided to stay here a few days to spend time with them, she wanted him to spend time with Sky. She and Rudy hadn't seen Sky since Wally's funeral almost 11 months ago, and well. When they saw her that time she wasn't in good shape. One could only imagine what she had been going through these months without him. She and Rudy had eachother, but she? She had no one.

Rudy glanced over at his wife from the paper and smiled. He knew she did the right thing. Sky needed Wally now.

"Yeah, plane departs at 11." Sky said, walking over to look out the window. She didn't see him from there, but knew he was nearby. She was quiet for a moment, hesistant. "Will you be there?" She asked. Okay, it wasn't good that she wanted him to be in Ireland too. It would probably be better for her, and everyone if he wasn't. But somehow, even of she was trying to let him go, she still wanted to be near him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Carter sighed with a smile. She rubbed his neck and asked, "So, can I get up or you gonna keep me prisoner until the pizza gets here?" Not that she wouldn't mind it.

Wally smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Mom." He placed the dish rag in the hamper by the door before going upstairs to the guest room.

"Do you want me there?" Damon asked, wondering if she would actually say yes or not.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:22 pm

"Well," Dick pretended to think about it. "It is kinda fun to keep you prisoner." He teased before sitting up, pulling her up with him with a small chuckle.

Sky wanted to say no, but she didn't find herself able to lie to him. She frowned. "Of course I do." She said, speaking the truth. She couldn't explain, or didn't want to. "I-I need you, Damon..." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Carter giggled as she held her arms around his neck. "Mmhm. Can't hold me for long," she teased before she got up. "I'm gonna get us some drinks ready." She meant the real good drinks, even if they couldn't get too drunk because they had to get up early.

Wally had just reached the room when he heard Sky say she needed Damon. He frowned and gripped his fists. It was confirmed, she still...loved Damon.

"Then I'll be there, Sky. Count on it," Damon said. "I'll see you in the morning."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:23 pm

"Mhm. Well okay then," Dick agreed to let her go and he got the TV started to ge t the movie up and running during the time. They were gonna have a nice night, even if he knew Carter would point out they had to get up early.

Sky smiled when she heard Damon hang up and she put her phone down before looking up. She stopped when she saw Wally standing at the edge of the door. Seeing the look on his face she frowned, knowing he heard her. "Wally I-"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:05 pm

Carter got out a good rum they had stored and as she got the plates and drinks ready, the pizza came. "Babe, can you get that?" she asked. "Its already paid for online."

Wally held a hand up. "Just...tell me, Sky. Why do you still care for him?" he asked, doing his best to not be upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:18 pm

"On it!" Dick flipped over the couch with ease from where he was laying and he walked out to the hallway in the appartment. He got the door and smiled.

"Delivery for Grayson," The guy havded him the boxes. For a second Dick reacted that he used his last name when Carter ordered, but he saw the ring on his finger as he grabbed the boxes and smiled. "Thanks. Have a great night." He closed the door after him and smelled the lovley scent. "I'm bringing them to the living room!" Dick called, walking back. "You better get here before I taste yours!" He teased.

Sky looked away. "Wally, please-" She didn't want to talk about it. She especially, didn't want to talk to him about it. She was still trying to deny it. And saying it out loud would only make things as real as they were. The truth would only hurt him. And she didn't want that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next