Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 53 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:50 pm

"I-I was scared," Analeigh admitted, frowning. She didn't want to feel scared, but no matter how much she thought back to it she always felt that way. She wanted to be like her father and like Dick, who never seemed scared of anything.

Owen chuckled. "Well, can't have your way all the time," He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Bruce nodded. "I get scared, too. You're not alone. I know for a fact your brother gets scared," he said, giving a little tease to Dick. "But its okay to be scared."

"You're totally a mode right now," Zoe said, sticking her tongue out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:47 pm

Dick gave Bruce a look before Ana spoke again, not smiling.

"Is it though?" Analeigh frowned. "I thought you always needed to have your head in the game and... And maybe I'm still just new to this but... When I get scared I'm afraid I'm going to make a misstake that might cost you or, Dick or someone their life. And I don't wanna have that on my concience."

"Beaing scared is natural, Ana. It's about controling your emotions and the situation around you. It takes time, experience and practise." Dick said.

Owen shrugged. "You're a mode too, sometimes," He stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:58 pm

"Exactly." Bruce nodded before he thought of an example. "Remember when we were teaching you to ride a bike for the first time? You were scared about falling and getting hurt, but you never gave up. You kept at it and began to know what to do and what not to do. Then before you knew it, you were riding down the block and back. I know crime fighting is much different than riding a bike, but it has the same principals."

Zoe hit his shoulder. "Jackass. Maybe I won't show you my other outfits," she said, crossing her arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:22 pm

Analeigh smiled at the memory. She got what he was trying to refere to. She smiled at him. "Thanks dad."

"Hey, what about me?" Dick feighned being offended, putting his hand to his chest.

Analeigh looked at her adoptive brother. "You too, Dick," She said.

"Oh, please show your other outfits," Owen did quote marks with his fingers in a playful matter.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:26 pm

"Now that we have that over with, I need to talk with Gordon about keeping an eye out for Joker," Bruce said, getting serious, going over to where his suits were. "It was a direct attack at me. He seems to know who we are. That means we all need to be on guard at all times until Joker has been apprehended."

Zoe grabbed the bags and gave him a little look. "You seem...a little different. Are you sure nothing bad happened on the mission, Bart? Something you wanna talk to me about?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Dick frowned a little before he asked. "Think he's told anyone else?" If Joker had, that would be very bad. Word got around fast. If their enemies knew who they were, none of them were safe.

"Um, no. Not really," Owen shook his head, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned back. He hoped she wasn't onto him. Nah, she called him Bart so he was fine.

(I am trying to turn Owen around to being a bitch lol. hard xD without being too obvious about it)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:18 pm

"I can't rule out the possibility, but I have a feeling he hasn't," Bruce answered as he made his way to the computer to make sure everything was up to code and to add extra measures now with the new threat. "Joker has always wanted to have the final kill. He likes the attention, so I think he'll keep his mouth shut for the time being." He stopped his typing to look at his kids. "Ana, I don't want you going anywhere on your own until this is over. I know you've undergone training, and stood against Joker, but he'll come back with another plan."

((No, no, its perfect! ^^))

"OKay, well... If you change your mind." Zoe started to put the clothes up. He was acting a little strange, but he would open up to her when he was ready. Maybe she could ask Barry?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:40 pm

"But-" Analeigh started untill she remembered she promised her father she would do this gig his way or not at all. And she trusted he was right. She sighed and nodded.

"And what about me?" Dick asked, arching an eyebrow, wondering what kind of plan Bruce had in mind. He always had a plan. He even had a plan for not having a plan the plan.

(Aw. Thanks. I try. So where you wanna go next? I got a small idea that maybe Owen could try to get Zoe to think that Bart is cheating on her while being with someone else and then he get's crap for it?)

"I'll let you know. Promise," Owen said, giving her a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:46 pm

"I'm going to inform some members of the League who already know our identities so they will know of the upcoming threat. You should inform the Team as well. You know the Joker almost as well as I do by now, but you need to be cautious, Dick," Bruce answered and gave him a look. He actually had more of a plan, but he didn't want to let Analeigh know. Not yet.

((Oooh yes! That'd be perfect!))

"Alright," Zoe smiled when she saw him smile. She turned back to hanging her new clothes up, still thinking something was weird.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next