Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 54 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:49 pm

Dick crossed his arms, listening. He felt like Bruce was up to something, but he nodded. "Okay, I will." He said.

"What if Joker attacks the Mansion again?" Analeigh asked.

"This time we'll be ready." Dick said.

"How, we don't know when or even if he'll do it?" Analeigh said.

"We're always ready," Dick said, seeing his sisters face. "You'll need some more training."

(Oh yay! Very Happy You wanna do it now or skip a bit or? Your big plan after all)

Owen smiled and leaned back on her bed, putting his hands behind his head thinking his plan over. It was gonna be so easy.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:03 pm

((I was thinking we could skip to the next day? Maybe Bart was just getting back from his mission (his phone could've gotten broken or something, and since he was probably in another country, there wasn't much he could do), when Zoe won't talk to him because earlier in the morning, she saw Owen with another girl and think Bart is cheating on her))

"That can start tomorrow. The Joker won't attack twice in one day. He'll need to gather his Intel and devise another plan. I'll keep an eye on things, you both go get some rest. We're up at 6:00 hours tomorrow," Bruce told them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:17 pm

(Yes, I am on board! Let's go. And lol, does bruce have a plan? xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:55 pm

((Ehhh I wanted him to, but I am drawing a blank XD any ideas other than him just punching the shit out of the Joker? XD))

The next day started out like any other day. It was a Sunday, so no school or anything for Zoe. She got up, had breakfast, and when she went to check the mail, she found a rose and a note outside her door. Figuring it was from Bart, she picked it up and read the note that said, "Wear one of those sexy dresses to the park at noon. Got a special lunch planned out for us both- B". Well, maybe that was why she couldn't get in touch wit his phone.

She bit her lip in anticipation before proceeding to get the mail and went back inside to get ready. "Lyla! I need help with makeup!" Two hours was nearly not enough time to get ready! Well, in "normal girl" standards anyway.

Those two hours went by pretty fast. Zoe had her hair pinned back and was wearing one of the dresses from yesterday. "This lunch better be extra special," she muttered as she kept pulling it down, feeling like it was too short on her. She looked both ways before crossing the street to get to the park. "Okay, where are you at..." Bart liked to be mysterious and cute sometimes, so she looked for some signs. There were none, so she went to check the swingsets where she would figure she'd see him.

Lots of families crowded the park, so it was hard to tell. Good thing Bart was a redhead, so he should stand out. I can't start calling for him, and his phone is still dead... Did he break it or something, because ignoring me is not funny, Zoe thought as she looked around. She got towards the resting area, figuring maybe he had a picnic ready. He had something ready, all right. Zoe just wasn't ready for it...

A glimpse of red hair, and Zoe spotted him sitting on a park bench. He was just sitting there while his arm rested on the back of the bench. She smiled and started to make her way over to surprise him when she stopped in her spot. A pretty girl with blonde locks walked over to "Bart" with two ice creams from the ice cream truck that had stopped nearby. She sat next to him and gave one to him. Zoe just watched them, her mind swirling. What the hell was...

The girl teased "Bart" with the ice cream, claiming she was going to take it away when she watched how he suddenly just kissed her. There was no way he could think that blonde girl was her! Zoe growled and she really, really wished she had her guns on her as she made her way over to the two. Her body had moved on its own accord, because before she knew it, she had rounded the bench and punched "Bart" to the ground. "Bart, what the HELL!?" she yelled. Her shoulders went up and down with her rash breaths as her mascara stung her eyes, the tears ruining all of Lyla's effort.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:00 pm

(Haha lol. Um. Well. I feel like Bruce would try to drag Joker out. Maybe try his own tactics against himself. Get Joker to come to him? And then capture him. He could even use Analeigh as bait. Totally kot a Bruce thing to do, which is why the joker won't think of it as a plan? What do you think of that?)

Owen tumbled up, and held his jaw. Man, she had a better punch than he thought. He hid his smirk, but he knew his plan had worked.

"Bart!" The blonde girl exclaimed in shock before looking at Zoe. "What are you doing!?" She asked, thinking she was crazy.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:42 pm

((That sounds good! It does sound like something Bruce would do. I mean, maybe the bait of his own daughter is a little extreme. Maybe he has a holograph of her, but maybe Analeigh figures out his plan and comes anyway?))

"No, what the hell are you two doing?! I'm his girlfriend, you punta! (Bitch xD)." Zoe looked down at "Bart", just seething mad. "If this was some prank, Bart, it ain't funny!! What were you thinking!?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:32 pm

(Well. I feel like it is extreme. But that Bruce will tell BOTH Ana and Dick that case so that they know and can play along?)

(lol bitch girl)

Owen stood up and looked at her. "No. I was thinking Here's a hot girl and I' like to kiss her." He just stated out bluntly, as if that would have been normal. However, the girl next to him, he couldn't really remember her name since he didn't care seemed to smile at him saying that. She really wasn't the brightest.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:49 pm

((True ^^ Yeah, they could both be there ^^))

Zoe just stared at him. She was biting her lip to try and stop her from saying something she'd regret later on. "How could you do this... I shouldn't have trusted you. I shouldn't have let my guard down, I was so stupid..." She gripped her head before she ran off back home, needing to be away from him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:06 pm

(Okay. Ahhh. Step 2!?i wanna see the real Bart try to interact WITH Zoe and yes. We can do the Bruce plan as well xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:44 pm

((Okay!! I'll start us off Smile ))

Later that day, Zoe had closed herself off in her room. Her heart was breaking and she just felt so betrayed. Bart was her best friend. Her first, real friend, and real boyfriend, and first love and he just...he just threw all of that away. He ruined it all for her. She was so angry and upset that she wasn't talking to Lyla or Diggle. It was making them worried, so Diggle called Barry after finding out that he was back from his mission through Cisco. He said to have Bart call Zoe, since something seemed off.

"Hey, Bart," Barry said as he walked over to his grandson. The two were currently in Central City getting some celebratory cupcakes and coffee for a mission gone well. "Dig said Zoe seems upset about something. Have you talked to her since we've been back?"

In the Batcave, Batman had just explained to Analeigh the same plan he had revised over with Nightwing. It was to lure the Joker out using her as bait, since the Joker had come after Analeigh before. "You will not be in harm's way, Ana. I swear that we'll have you out of there the moment Joker shows movement. You don't have to do this, and I will never force you to put yourself in a spot like that," Batman explained to her.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next